With the arrival of Covid-19 and lockdown, many individuals and
companies have decided to cancel their events, but we believe this
is not the ultimate nor the best option.
Due to the worldwide spread of the virus, we are experiencing a state of health emergency. On the other hand, social distancing and quarantine have become the essential measures of safety to beat the virus. However, this has put the events industry in a difficult position. A struggle we
will overcome by working together.
It is a challenging situation, no doubt, but we must not forget that it is temporary and by following the safety measures set by the national and regional authorities, and with great effort we will meet again to celebrate and to network face to face.
For that matter, we believe that it is important to send a message of tranquility. At the same time we would like to ensure that you take into account the possibility of postponing or rescheduling your planned wedding or corporate event before cancelling.
How to postpone an event or wedding step by step
If you have already decided to postpone your event or wedding but do not know how to do it or where to start, here we have some tips for you that will surely help;
1. Keep yourself up to date. Inform yourself with the latest recommendations given by the government and health authorities
in the country or region the event/wedding will take place, this way you are aware of the possibilities you have.
2. Contact your venue so that they can propose new dates to you.Work hand in hand with all the providers involved in your event or wedding to find the best
3. Work hand in hand with all the providers involved in your event or wedding to find the best possible solution. In addition, it is important that you keep both the guests and, in the case of a corporate event, the speakers, sponsors, etc. informed. The communication must be constant and transparent.
4. Once the new date is set, communicate it publicly through the corporate website, the event page, social media, etc. At the same time, do not forget to individually inform both guests, speakers and sponsors.
5. After the event, consider whether you can somehow reward the participants for their commitment and patience.
Finally, when it comes to us, we will be by your side supporting and putting all our experience and our passion at your service so that your event or wedding turns out to be exactly as you imagined.